Rent this great gear for your Antarctica expedition in our online store and pick it up in Ushuaia.
RETRIEVING YOUR RENTAL GEAR? You have a choice:
1. Pick it up at our Ushuaia partner's shop: Kallpa Tours, Gobernador Godoy 19, 3rd floor, Suite B. Office Hours are 8:30 am - 5:00 pm, Monday - Friday (other times by appointment). The main phone line is (54) 2901 431 929
2. Or, have it delivered to your hotel in Ushuaia for a nominal delivery fee of $10.00 per order
Try on your gear right away, make sure it fits (so we can quickly exchange it for you if it doesn't), and carry it with you when you board the ship.
RETURNING YOUR RENTAL GEAR? Place your rental gear into the same sac in which you received it along with a copy of the rental receipt, and carry it off the ship with you. Then:
1. Return it to our partner's shop at Kallpa Tours, Gobernador Godoy 19, 3rd floor, Suite B. Office Hours are 8:30 am - 5:00 pm, Monday - Friday (other times by appointment). The main phone line is (54) 2901 431 929.
2. Or our Ushuaia team will meet you at the airport on departure to retrieve your rentals for a $10.00 per order fee (please enter your flight departure details in the "COMMENTS" field found during the check-out process so we may make the appropriate arrangements to meet you at the airport).
1. Please place your order 30 or more days in advance to ensure successful staging and delivery of your order.
2. In the "Comments" field found during the check-out process, please indicate your arrival date in Ushuaia, return date to Ushuaia, your inbound & outbound flight numbers, and hotel name if you are staying overnight in Ushuaia prior to embarkation or after disembarkation.
3. It is important that you use Coupon Code NoShipUSH during check out. Its use will "zero out" the shipping charges from your order total.
4. There is no security deposit charged for our rental gear. Return it as detailed here upon completion of your voyage for a hassle-free rental experience. Failure to return the gear, will of course result in an appropriate gear replacement charge made to the same credit card you used to place your order. Thank you for understanding.
Made by Outdoor Research, these pants are waterproof and fully seam taped, no moisture gets through protecting you from the "wildest winds", the "drenchiest downpours", and the "soggiest salt spray."
Click here for the OR Waterproof Pants Size Chart
These pants have these Special Features:
- Durable Barrier™ fabric made of 70D nylon with waterproof coating
- Fully seam taped, all-conditions protection
- Accepts accessory suspenders (sold separately)
- Elastic waist with drawcord
- Zippered rear pocket doubles as stuff sack
- Full-length, double-separating side zippers allow drop seat
- Gusseted crotch
- Articulated knees
- Snap/elastic cuff closures
- Loops for instep lace
- Avg. weight: 11.8 oz./333 g (size L)